- Install the 27.9.4 version of Pale Moon browser.
- Download and install GetBot Client extension.
- Log in to the GetBot Console, copy your access key and paste it into GetBot Client extension preferences.
- Connect to GetBot server from extension.
- Download and install either PaleMoon v27.9.4 from the Pale Moon FTP or Mozilla Firefox v42 from the Firefox FTP. Once you've downloaded browser installer accrording to your operation system, disconnect from the internet and install the browser. After that disable auto updates so that it won't update to the latest version.
- Download GetBot Client extension and install it into the Pale Moon (or Firefox) browser through the Add-ons Manager -> Install Add-on From File... option.
- Once extension is installed, you'll see the red robot icon on the browser's main toolbar. Click it.
The GetBot Preferences window will pop up asking you to provide the Access key.
- To obtain your Acces key, login to the GetBot Control panel from your usual browser navigating to the https://console.getbot.ru URL. In the Dashboard section there is a key icon in the right upper corner. Click it and copy your key from the popped up window:
- Paste the copied Access key into the Access key input field of the GetBot Preferences window. Optionally check the Automatically connect on browser open checkbox to make GetBot Extension auto-connect to GetBot server on browser start. Click OK to close the GetBot Preferences window.
- Click the red robot icon on the browser main toolbar to connect to GetBot server. The iMacros is not installed confirmation dialog will pop up. Click OK and wait a few seconds for GetBot Extension to install iMacros for you.
You may also click Cancel and install iMacros extension yourself.
- Once iMacros is installed, the browser will restart and iMacros' welcome page is opened. If on step 5 you've checked the Automatically connect on browser open checkbox, then you'll see that the red GetBot icon is changed to green meaning that you are now connected to GetBot server. Otherwise connect manually by clicking the GetBot icon.
- Head over to the GetBot Control panel and click the Client modules section. You should see your first connected client there:
- Click on your first client and the client detail page will be opened from which you get access to iMacros' Macros folder, iMacros' messages and browser tabs opened. Now you can rename your first client giving it a descriptive name and try to issue a command to play one of the demo macros right from the GetBot Control panel.
You can access the GetBot Console from any device and send commands to your connected clients. Have fun =)
Customer support service by UserEcho